The schedule starts on the Thursday with GAC meetings and runs until Thursday’s Public Forum.
As is common with ICANN meetings the days are long, with many meetings scheduled to start before 8am local time.
If you’re not attending in person you’ll be able to follow the meeting online, as ICANN offers remote participation for most sessions.
I’ll be posting a meeting preview in the next week or so.
- Registrar Negotiating Team Issues Statement On RAA (internetnews.me)
- Registrars and ICANN hit impasse on new RAA (domainincite.com)
- PICs could be Beijing deal-breaker for new gTLDs (domainincite.com)
- Clearing up the “logjam”: ICANN Must Drop its Request for a Unilateral Right to Amend the Agreements (circleid.com)
- Mishandling the Registrar Contract Negotiations (circleid.com)