The .nz domain registry has announced that they have enabled DNSSEC in the New Zealand namespace: New Zealanders will be able to better secure their web presence from today, thanks to a major technical security deployment by InternetNZ subsidiaries .nz Registry Services (NZRS) and the Domain Name Commission (DNCL). Following more than two years of [...]
Archive | dns RSS feed for this section
Quite an amusing video from JPRS (the .jp domain registry) that “explains” what they do .. or tries to … With subtitles And now you know how your friends feel when you talk about domains
The Chilean ccTLD has expanded its DNS infrastructure with the addition of three new nameservers in London, Amsterdam and Tokyo. The registry has been expanding its external DNS infrastructure over the last couple of years and now has DNS in multiple locations across the globe: Further details on their site
I’m a creature of habit. I read articles from quite a wide range of sources, but a lot of the links are coming to me from the same people over and over again. So the question I have is this Which sites do you go to for news and opinion for the internet industry? ie. [...]
Simon McCalla has posted some details on the Nominet management blog about how their research team and in particular Roy Arends were instrumental in finding the latest bug in BIND. Disclosure: As a registrar I was informed about the bug before it was made public, but couldn’t speak of it in public Related articles UK [...]
- Big Brands Trying To Corner Generic Namespaces? June 14, 2012
- Registrar Negotiating Team Issues Statement On RAA March 8, 2013
- IEDR Data Dump October 4, 2012
- Registrar Stakeholder Group Issues Statement on RAA Negotiations June 21, 2012
- Centralnic’s Gb.com In Dispute – gb.com now wildcarded July 30, 2011
- Nominet Offering Apprenticeships May 24, 2013
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? May 11, 2013
- More Premium Domains Released by ME Registry May 2, 2013
- XXX Registry Launches Promotion May 1, 2013
- Uniregistry Hiring For Cayman Islands April 30, 2013
- GovernmentDroid: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense...
- domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense of GAC Advice?: O...
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? - Domain Industry & Internet News: [...] board of directors has opened a public comme...
- The Puppy Gets It [Podcast #61]: [...] XXX Registry Launches Promotion [...]...
- pedrobauza: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: More Premium...