From the “told you so” and “some domainers are really really dumb” department .. Yes – foxstudios.xxx and asking a crazy high price for it As Kevin reports Fox have now filed a UDRP. Prediction – unless Fox’s complaint is submitted on toilet paper this will be a slam dunk win for them. Tip: Do [...]
Archive | wipo RSS feed for this section
Why did this case catch my eye? Well when the respondent tells WIPO that the domain is “available to lease” it’s going to catch my attention WIPO have awarded John Wiley & Sons the domain webhostingfordummies.com following a UDRP dispute. What surprised and amused me was the reply the registrant sent WIPO on being notified [...]
- Big Brands Trying To Corner Generic Namespaces? June 14, 2012
- Registrar Negotiating Team Issues Statement On RAA March 8, 2013
- IEDR Data Dump October 4, 2012
- Registrar Stakeholder Group Issues Statement on RAA Negotiations June 21, 2012
- Centralnic’s Gb.com In Dispute – gb.com now wildcarded July 30, 2011
- Nominet Offering Apprenticeships May 24, 2013
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? May 11, 2013
- More Premium Domains Released by ME Registry May 2, 2013
- XXX Registry Launches Promotion May 1, 2013
- Uniregistry Hiring For Cayman Islands April 30, 2013
- GovernmentDroid: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense...
- domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense of GAC Advice?: O...
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? - Domain Industry & Internet News: [...] board of directors has opened a public comme...
- The Puppy Gets It [Podcast #61]: [...] XXX Registry Launches Promotion [...]...
- pedrobauza: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: More Premium...