With the countdown towards the opening of the application window on new TLDs next January draws closer the number of new TLD related events is growing. In November there will be a one day event on new TLDs in Sofia, Bulgaria. At the moment the timetable covers topics such as: intellectual property IDNs IPv6 [...]
You are here: Home > new gtlds
Tag Archives | new gtlds
- Big Brands Trying To Corner Generic Namespaces? June 14, 2012
- Registrar Negotiating Team Issues Statement On RAA March 8, 2013
- IEDR Data Dump October 4, 2012
- Registrar Stakeholder Group Issues Statement on RAA Negotiations June 21, 2012
- Centralnic’s Gb.com In Dispute – gb.com now wildcarded July 30, 2011
- Nominet Offering Apprenticeships May 24, 2013
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? May 11, 2013
- More Premium Domains Released by ME Registry May 2, 2013
- XXX Registry Launches Promotion May 1, 2013
- Uniregistry Hiring For Cayman Islands April 30, 2013
- GovernmentDroid: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense...
- domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense of GAC Advice?: O...
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? - Domain Industry & Internet News: [...] board of directors has opened a public comme...
- The Puppy Gets It [Podcast #61]: [...] XXX Registry Launches Promotion [...]...
- pedrobauza: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: More Premium...
afilias afnic auction auctions cctld ccTLDs Country code top-level domain dns Domain name Domain name registrar Domain name registry Domain Name System Domains dotmobi Eurid events france Generic top-level domain godaddy google icann IE Domain Registry iedr ireland mexico new gtlds news newtlds nominet Nominet UK Organizations policy registrars registries registry Rod Beckstrom sedo Top-level domain trademark Twitter udrp Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy whois wipo xxx