The 3rd CENTR awards were held last night in Brussels’ Bibliothèque Solvay. Each of the finalists had a short video to explain what their project was about.
The winners were:
- Marketing Campaign Excellence Category: .CA Product Marketing team for its brand awareness and lead generation campaign (CIRA)
- Safe and Sound DNS Category: Barbara Povše (Registry.si) & Bert Ten Brinke (SIDN) for the project “Security for Registry.si”
- Greater Online Good Category: DENIC’s source code donation to the Mozilla foundation to support IDNA 2008 in Firefox and Thunderbird
- Above and Beyond Innovation Category: UK Domain Categorisation (Nominet data team)
- Contributor of the Year Category: Annebeth Lange (Norid)
- Registry of the Year Category: EURid (.eu)
The Registry of the Year award was based on registrar votes, which was a new addition for this year. Over 100 registrars participated in the vote and many were in attendance at the event last night.
Congrats to all the winners.