Online pre-registration for the upcoming IGF meeting in Paris is now closed.
You can still register at the venue, though whether that will have any negative implication isn’t clear.
If you’ve already registered you’ll be able to pick up your badge at the following times:
- Friday, 9 November 2018, from 10:00 a.m. until 18:00 p.m. CET
- Saturday, 10 November 2018, from 09:00 a.m. until 18:00 p.m. CET
- Sunday, 11 November 2018, from 15:00 p.m. until 18:00 p.m. CET
- Monday, 12 November 2018, from 07:30 a.m. until 21:00 p.m. CET
- Tuesday, 13 November 2018, from 08:00 a.m. CET
- Wednesday, 14 November 2018, from 08:00 a.m. CET
You can pick up your badge at the UNESCO building at Avenue de Suffren 119. You’ll need both the confirmation of your registration as well as government ID.
If you want to follow the event online you can register online here.