The upcoming Eastern European DNS forum will be held online only.
The event, which is being held on November 18 – 19 was originally meant to be held in person, but was, along with most other events, switched to an online format.
Topics on the agenda will encompass:
- Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs)
- Universal Acceptance (UA)
- ICANN’s Identifier Technology Health Indicators (ITHI) and Health of the DNS Ecosystem
- DNS Operations and Security
- Business Continuity for Registries: A Regional Approach
Registration is now open, though there’s no agenda or speakers available yet.