Radix registry, who run a bunch of new TLDs including .tech, .space, .online, .press and more have released their premium sales report for H1 2021.
It’s been a good year for the company so far, with their overall premium sales up 43% from H2 of 2020.
Here are a few other salient data points:
- $2.91M in premium revenue
- $1.67M coming from renewals
- 43% growth in premium new registrations from H2 2020
- 47% growth in premium renewals from H2 2020
- .TECH was the highest-grossing TLD with $362K in annuity premium sales, 33% growth over H2 2020
They’ve produced a nice graphic to visualise the data: