The Article 29 Working Party has written to ICANN to express their concerns about some of the “asks” being tabled by law enforcement in the RAA negotiations. They focus on two areas of contention: Annual re-verification of contact details Data retention In both instances they find that the “asks” are in violation of EU law. [...]
You are here: Home > privacy
Archive | privacy RSS feed for this section
By Michele Neylon on August 22, 2007 in icann, policy, privacy, registrants, registrars, trademark, whois
- Big Brands Trying To Corner Generic Namespaces? June 14, 2012
- Registrar Negotiating Team Issues Statement On RAA March 8, 2013
- IEDR Data Dump October 4, 2012
- Registrar Stakeholder Group Issues Statement on RAA Negotiations June 21, 2012
- Centralnic’s Gb.com In Dispute – gb.com now wildcarded July 30, 2011
- Nominet Offering Apprenticeships May 24, 2013
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? May 11, 2013
- More Premium Domains Released by ME Registry May 2, 2013
- XXX Registry Launches Promotion May 1, 2013
- Uniregistry Hiring For Cayman Islands April 30, 2013
- GovernmentDroid: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense...
- domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense of GAC Advice?: O...
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? - Domain Industry & Internet News: [...] board of directors has opened a public comme...
- The Puppy Gets It [Podcast #61]: [...] XXX Registry Launches Promotion [...]...
- pedrobauza: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: More Premium...
afilias afnic auction auctions cctld ccTLDs Country code top-level domain dns Domain name Domain name registrar Domain name registry Domain Name System Domains dotmobi Eurid events france Generic top-level domain godaddy google icann IE Domain Registry iedr ireland mexico new gtlds news newtlds nominet Nominet UK Organizations policy registrars registries registry Rod Beckstrom sedo Top-level domain trademark Twitter udrp Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy whois wipo xxx