In the run up to the Prague ICANN meeting in a couple of weeks there has been a flurry of activity chez ICANN. As happens in the weeks running up to any public meeting there has been a load of important documents published in order to meet the deadlines.
Last night, while most of Europe was sleeping, ICANN published the following:
- Board Conflict of Interests Review
- RAA Negotiations Update
- SAC 051 Implementation Roadmap
- Preliminary GNSO Issue Report on the Protection of International Organization Names in New gTLDs
- Update to New TLD Applicant Guidebook
- Request for Community Input on Formulation of 2013-2016 Strategic Plan
- Interisle Consulting Group’s WHOIS Proxy/Privacy Reveal & Relay Feasibility Survey
- Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part C Policy Development Process Initial Report
Confused? Expect to see plenty of the domain industry blogs talking about the various documents over the next few days.
As previously mentioned, the full schedule for the Prague meeting is now available as well.
I’ll do a meeting preview in the next couple of days now that we know which documents are out there.