A EURid consortium has been chosen by ICANN to conduct the “DNS Study for the Middle East and Adjoining Countries”.
The consortium is made up as follows:
- EURid – Consortium Leader;
- Emily Taylor Consultancy – Lead author, data analysis;
- Mohammed El-Bashir – Local partner, industry knowledge, IDNs;
- Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP) – Local partner, industry knowledge, intellectual property;
- Oxford Information Labs (OXIL) – Data analytics.
The consortium is expected to deliver their first draft by August 21st 2015, with the final report due by 16th October 2015.
You can read more about the study in the original RFP on the ICANN site.