The annual conference run by Ireland’s IRISS is back.
This year’s conference will be held on November 18th at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin .
There’s both a conference schedule, as well as a cyber security challenge.
For the conference the speaker lineup is a combination of both local and international speakers:
- Eugene Kaspersky, CEO, Kaspersky
- Ciaran Martin, Professor, University of Oxford
- Jen Ellis, Vice President of Community and Public Affairs, Rapid7
- Dr Victoria Baines, Bournemouth University
- Dr. Richard Browne, Acting Director, The National Cyber Security Centre
- Philipp Amann, Head of Strategy, Europol’s European Cyber Crime Centre (EC3)
- Blessing Usoro, Information Security Manager at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Founder Cyber For School Girls, Co-Founder Cyber Women Ireland
- Colm Gallagher, Forensics Director, Commsec
- Robert McArdle, Manager Threat Research Team, Trend Micro
- Alistair Mills, Director, Sales Engineering, Proofpoint
- Joseph Carson, Chief Security Scientist & Advisory CISO | ThycoticCentrify
The event is being held in person!
Full details on the event site.