Brands and Jingles are running a special auction over on Sedo for 190 premium .me domains. The starting prices range from $149 to $999, which is pretty low for names that were picked up during the landrush. Interestingly a lot of the names will have a couple of years left on them, which is a [...]
Tag Archives | sedo
From the “kind of weird” department Sedo has sold the domain megaupload.net for 8500 euro according to a report Megaupload.com is still offline The .net wasn’t being used for anything seemingly and is not connected in anyway with the more (in)famous .com
Sedo’s CEO Tim Schumacher has announced that he will be stepping aside. The announcement came this afternoon via his Twitter account: After 11 years, I will soon retire as CEO of Sedo and transition to the supervisory board. What a change for both me personally and Sedo So who will be taking the reins [...]
- Big Brands Trying To Corner Generic Namespaces? June 14, 2012
- Registrar Negotiating Team Issues Statement On RAA March 8, 2013
- IEDR Data Dump October 4, 2012
- Registrar Stakeholder Group Issues Statement on RAA Negotiations June 21, 2012
- Centralnic’s Gb.com In Dispute – gb.com now wildcarded July 30, 2011
- Nominet Offering Apprenticeships May 24, 2013
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? May 11, 2013
- More Premium Domains Released by ME Registry May 2, 2013
- XXX Registry Launches Promotion May 1, 2013
- Uniregistry Hiring For Cayman Islands April 30, 2013
- GovernmentDroid: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense...
- domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: Making Sense of GAC Advice?: O...
- Making Sense of GAC Advice? - Domain Industry & Internet News: [...] board of directors has opened a public comme...
- The Puppy Gets It [Podcast #61]: [...] XXX Registry Launches Promotion [...]...
- pedrobauza: RT @domainhunter: I Squatted Your EU: More Premium...