If you are interested in domain name policy or country code domain names, then the upcoming .us “town hall” on October 26th might be of interest.
When? Wednesday October 26th at 3pm EDT (7pm London time)
The event is being led by NeuStar and the US Department of Commerce and features the following speakers:
- Scott Blake Harris – Chair, .US Stakeholder Council
- Shane Tews – Co-chair, .US Stakeholder Council
- Crystal Peterson – Director, Registry Services, Neustar
- Kimberly Miller – Associate General Counsel, Neustar
- Becky Burr – Deputy General Counsel, Neustar
If you’re interested in attending you can register online here.
Disclosure: I currently serve on the .us TLD stakeholder council