ICANN’s business engagement team are organising a webinar next week to help prepare business stakeholders for the upcoming meeting in Marrakech.
Topics being covered include:
- ICANN55 Public Meeting in Marrakech and sessions of interest
- Opportunities to follow, participate and join the work of business stakeholders in their various constituency groups
- Latest topics in the Internet domain name and addressing systems
What makes this interesting is that it’s pure business driven – a “link” that some ICANN insiders have difficulty communicating. ICANN policy changes, for example, have clear and often costly impact on businesses – not just registrars and registries. The business engagement team within ICANN have been doing some very interesting work on making ICANN’s work relevant for a wider audience thanks in no little part to Chris Mondini’s work.
The webinar will feature speakers from ICANN Staff as well as representatives from:
- The Business Constituency
- The Intellectual Property Constituency
- The Internet Service Providers & Connectivity Providers Constituency
If you’ve been having problems explaining to your boss or colleagues why ICANN stuff matters then this webinar might help! Full details including signup form, here.